Clinical Application Specialist
Clinical Application Specialist for the Asian region
Scandidos – headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden and with offices in USA, France and Malaysia – is the world leader in QA and Dosimetry for modern Radiation Therapy. The company provides unique measurement systems and software that are designed for QA and validation of new dynamic and modulated treatments that are being implemented in clinics around the world. Today, we support customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
We currently have 37 employees, including 28 in Sweden who work with development, marketing, sales, purchasing, production, support and administration.
Scandidos is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm market under SDOS.
ScandiDos is seeking a person for the position of Clinical Application Specialist for the Asian region.
- M.S. in medical physics, biomedical engineering, or medical dosimetry
- B.S. in physics or engineering with 1-3 years experience in a radiotherapy related position
- Background in support of equipment for radiation therapy, or alternatively be an experienced user
- Some familiarity with treatment planning systems, dosimetry systems and accelerator systems
- Error tracking and troubleshooting experience, preferably with electronics
- Ability to perform demonstrations and product presentations
- Ability to break down complex ideas into simple parts and communicate effectively
- Independent self-starter with outstanding organizational and planning skills: task prioritization, effective time management
- Able to work as a team member with colleagues in the US, France and Sweden
Your duties will include:
- See to that our customers can make maximum use of their ScandiDos systems and ensure that ScandiDos meets customer satisfaction goals
- Independently plan, schedule and execute installations and demonstrations including organizing shipping of equipment
- Assisting sales with pre-sales demos and pre-sales presentations
- Assisting sales with trade shows and relevant meetings in radiation therapy and medical physics
- Sales of Maintenance Agreements and spare parts in the Asian region.
- Train physicists on and off site for use of hardware and software
- Handle incoming support issues from current customers via email, phone calls, and on site visits, and document cases in our customer database
- Troubleshoot and service existing customer hardware
- Coordinate service cases with colleagues in France, the US and in the main office in Sweden
- Develop and update instructional documents for current customers
- Act as an interface between customers, product management and sales with consistent updates to all parties
- Travel at least 120 days per year
- Be located in KL, Malaysia
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have questions regarding this opportunity please send them to the same address.