Job description: Marketing Coordinator
The role of Marketing Coordinator is an exciting position at ScandiDos with the goal to truly drive and develop the marketing area of the company on a global level. The position is multifaceted with assignments involving, but not limited to: developing as well as driving branding/brand awareness, cooperating with the sales department regarding eg. sales and marketing material in order to enable the reaching of commercial goals. The role also entails traditional and digital marketing efforts through various relevant events and channels. The Marketing Coordinator is based in Uppsala and will report to the VP Marketing of ScandiDos.
- Plan and implement marketing and communication efforts
- Work closely with the company’s sales and service teams;
- Collect information about industry trends
Operational hands-on deliveries
- Plan, coordinate and deliver marketing projects that include customer relations, advertising and special events such as workshops, user meetings and webinars
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, corporate newsletter content, webinar topics, webpage and social media content.
- Plan and coordinate participation in trade shows as well as conferences
- Produce and maintain sales material
- Identify and develop customer success stories to be used as public references and case studies
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and also assess results
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data such as social media, web analytics, rankings etc.
Everyday tasks to be delivered on
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support VP Marketing in organizing various global projects
- Keep the communication tools like webpages, social media (e.g Linkedin, Facebook), ads etc up to date with relevant information
Required background, education and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent
- Languages Required: Excellent spoken and written English and Swedish. Positive if you also know other languages e.g French or German
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs, Email and Marketing Software (i.e. Constant Contact) and Adobe InDesign
- Experienced and comfortable managing marketing tactics and platforms, including social media and webpage
- Good understanding of office management as well as of sales/marketing principles and market research techniques
- Great interpersonal skills: You need to build relationships with a wide variety of people. A personable manner, a strong team player and adaptability are all important
- Must be deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Experience from working with marketing on the US market is a plus
- Travel on occasions is required
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact recruitment consultant Martin Winrow, email@example.com, +46725530792 to apply for the job.