Regional Sales Manager - parts of Europe and direct sales Germany
Work description and responsibilities
- Developing and managing the operation to achieve the Company’s overall goals in his/hers territory like budget, market share, finding new geographic markets, etc
- Deepening and expanding relationships with stakeholders in the territory including luminary sites and reference sites
- Preparing regional budgets and Forecasting on a regular basis in accordance with instructions given by the VP of Sales
Role 1: Managing distributors; Geographic territory parts of Europe to be defined
- Assure the Company is well represented or replace and find new ones as needed
- Assure the distributors are well trained
- Operationally to report and assist in ongoing projects and work together to find new opportunities
Role 2: Managing direct sales in Germany
- Preferably already today working close to the target business ideally with a pipeline of existing projects to bring along
- The ideal candidate should have the skill sets of both direct sales to end-users ie RT departments at hospitals/clinics (Germany), as well as, handling sales through distributors (other European regions)
- Existing network in the RT community especially in Germany is important.
- Hands-on & in-depth technical/clinical knowledge
- Hence practical experience working in a clinic and hospital physicist credentials is a plus.
- Socially talented
- Self-disciplined and structured with a strong drive
- Fluency in German and English
- Location less important/right person more important
Please send your application letter and resume / LinkedIn profile to Peter Reinli , VP of Sales, ScandiDos.